WordCamp Victoria 2011 is only 16 days away – January 22nd, 2011 – and most of the seats are now reserved.
We are absolutely firm on the number of seats available (due to limited space), so please don’t wait and be disappointed, register now.
If you are new to WordPress, don’t forget about the WordPress 101 orientation on January 13th.
- If you are coming from out of town, please consider staying at our host hotel, Accent Inn Victoria. Ask for the “WordCamp” rate, which is $79 per night plus tax.
- University Canada West has graciously contributed the space again for WordCamp. They also now have an audio system in the gymnasium, which has allowed us to expand the offerings this year.
- Once again, Ambrosia Catering will be providing a fabulous lunch. A special thanks to them for supporting the WordPress community!
- Que Publishing has donated 9 books for our door prize draw, including three by speaker Rebecca Bollwitt.
- My company, IdeaZone.ca, has donated all the graphic and web design, and partner DotCanuck Domain Services has contributed the website hosting.
- Finally, my new coffee business, Everything Coffee, is sponsoring all the coffee for the event (and a gift basket worth over $70).
- We still have room for additional sponsors and door prizes; please contact us this as soon as possible.