Thank you to our WordCamp Victoria 2012 sponsors!
- Accent Inn Victoria
- Ambrosia Catering
- dabzo.com – Adam McFadyen
- DNC.ca – Domain Names Canada
- DotCanuck Domain Services
- Make Web Not War
- Social Media Camp
WordCamp Victoria 2011 had over 200 people in attendance. These events attract people who want to learn more about WordPress, so the profile of a typical attendee might include some of the following descriptors: tech-savvy, social media savvy, blogger, marketer, website designer, etc.
Our new location will allow us to grow even larger for WordCamp Victoria on January 14th, 2012.
Want to get your company, product or service in front of this audience? Here are two reasons to do this now:
- We will recognize you immediately, and leading up to the event. Why not get the full value for your sponsorship?
- Sponsorships offset registration fees. The more sponsors we have before tickets go on the sale, the lower we can make the ticket price for attendees.
- event tickets (2 for Gold Sponsorship; 5 for Platinum)
- website link
- logo, company name and/or contact name, and URLs on the sponsors page in the official printed program (featured more prominently dependent on category)
- a self-authored blog post (educational, but mentioning your product/service, with appropriate disclaimer)
- positive mention during the event
- website and social media posts recognizing your contribution
- Gold Sponsorship is $1,000.
- Platinum Sponsorship is $2,500.
- Presenting Sponsorships are $4,000.
Due to popular demand, a Silver Sponsorship has been introduced for $300. It includes printing your name in the program, a mention at the event, and having a link from the website.
Interested? Contact us.
WordCamp Victoria 2011 Sponsors
- Location Sponsor – University Canada West
- Official Hotel – Accent Inn Victoria
- Catering – Ambrosia Catering
- Coffee – Everything Coffee
- Graphic Design Sponsor – IdeaZone.ca
- Gold Sponsor – GetShopped.org
- Fabulous Books for Door Prizes – Que Publishing
- Water Sponsor – Mount Doug Springs
- Website Hosting – dotcanuck Web Services
WordCamp Victoria 2010 Sponsors
- CanuckAbroad Flights
- IdeaWave Conference
- LearnItToday (LIT)
- Mount Doug Springs
- Open Source Training
- Priority Conference Calls
- Priority Web & Video Conferencing
- SEO Shopping Cart Reviews
- Victoria Ticket
We sincerely thank the sponsors of WordCamp 2009:
- University Canada West, for graciously providing the facility.
- IdeaZone.ca, a full service marketing website design and marketing firm based in Victoria, British Columbia.
- dotcanuck Web Services, a Victoria-based website hosting and domain name registration service.
- Dial-A-Geek Consulting, providing affordable, friendly and timely computer support to people in their homes and businesses.
- Level Ground Coffee, for providing the coffee!
- Mt. Doug Springs, for providing the water!
- Sneakers Computers, founded in 1995, one of the few remaining independent computer stores in Victoria.
- Humboldt House, Victoria’s finest downtown Bed and Breakfast.